Keeper's Cottage nestles under a giant fig tree where its roots clamber over a dramatic rocky outcrop.
Tucked away, but adjacent to the Lodge’s gardens and pool, Keeper's offers complete privacy and tranquillity, with its large patio where hammocks and a swing chair swaying in silent invitation.
Refreshing and airy, informal and relaxing with painted furniture, deep cushioned old fashioned colonial armchairs and vibrant skins, many arguably remark that it is the most romantic of our cottages. All our cottages are each has its individuality and character.
Keeper's Cottage features:
- Delightful bedroom with king size bed
- Large sitting room with fireplace
- Views over the trees to the hills and valleys of the Bekker Mountains
- Bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Open plan fully equipped kitchen
- Wireless Facilities available
* Self-Catering Cottage. Meals are available at The Lodge by prior arrangement