This beautiful mountain bushveld property is exceptionally furnished and decorated to provide you with a truly comfortable and memorable stay.
Valbonne Villa is in a spectacular location that hangs above the Bekker Mountains, looking towards the Crocodile Valley Gorge, set in the Crocodile Mountain Conservancy just twenty minutes from Nelspruit. The property holds much natural beauty, energy and history – including the Voortrekker wagon trails that are still very evident. This Villa is a double-storey, dramatic classical South African Lowveld home with cool rambling veranda and six bedroom suites brimming with family antiques, paintings, local art and a lifetime of memorabilia.
Valbonne Villa offers the exquisite luxury of a multi award-winning 5-star TGCSA, self-catering villa suitable for 6 couples or 12 guests sharing – fully serviced. The accommodation includes an elegant sitting room, TV room, and study with all bedrooms en-suite, and a superbly fully equipped kitchen. An extensive covered terrace leads to a large braai area set in luscious gardens, with an infinity pool: all overlooking the most spectacular and dramatic views. Ideal for family travel and corporate breakaways. Various tailor made catering options available. Rates on request.
"We have seen God’s Window, but this is God’s front door – BRIAN BURCH”
- 2 king-sized beds, doubles and twins
- Ensuite bathrooms
- Extensively equipped kitchen
- Spectacular veranda with breathtaking valley view
- Barbeque (braai area)
- Fire Pit and Boma
- Stunning infinity pool and sun loungers
- Large and beautifully furnished lounge
- Indoor and outdoor dining areas
- Covered and open terraces
- TV room with DSTV and comprehensive DVD collection
- Extensive gardens
- Chef available on request
- Sushi Chef available on request