Name your own zebra, and win a chance to meet him!
Our resident herd of Zebras, lovingly called the “Stoep Sitters”, were blessed recently with another foal.
This little fellow has been having a ball at Tomjachu and has already won the hearts of many of our guests. We still have not chosen a name for our little zebra foal and are overwhelmed with how eager our fans have been at helping us choose so we are launching a fun competition on 1 March 2019. Please note that the names that were already suggested to us by our Facebook fans will automatically be entered into the competition.
Stand a chance to win free nights at Tomjachu simply by suggesting a name for this little guy.
If your name gets chosen, you will win a two night stay for 2 people sharing a room (Including dinner & breakfast) at Tomjachu.
How to take part?
- The competition will be launched on 1 March 2019.
- Go to our Facebook page and suggest a name by commenting on our competition post (at the top of the page).
- As soon as we have collected 100 names via comments on Facebook, we will choose the top 15 which will be placed into a voting poll on Facebook.
- The public then get to vote for the best name. The voting poll will be live for 7 days on our Facebook page.
- The person who submitted the winning name, wins the prize and will be announced on Facebook.
What can you win?
- Two nights at TJH (for two people sharing), including dinner and breakfast each day.
…visit our Facebook page now and enter!
For inspiration, enjoy these delightful photos of our little zebra so deserving of a name
Terms and conditions:
- Valid only for 12 months after competition is announced
- Stays are not valid over public holidays or Christmas period 15th Dec – 1st January
- All extras or additional guests not included in the prize are for the guest account
- Subject to availability