Self-isolate in style at Tomjachu Bush Retreat; Expect lots of fresh air and 550 ha of space…
Escape the madding crowds…
We are offering A HUGE 30% DISCOUNT ON DIRECT BOOKINGS for stays between now and the 30th June 2020 (Min. 2 night stay)
Bookings of 4 NIGHTS OR MORE during this period will be HALF PRICE!
For those of you who may be looking for an escape from the city, a place to self-isolate (with a stunning view) or to practise a bit of social distancing, then Tomjachu may be the answer.
1. Our self-catering cottages and Villa are perfect for long stays, and we can even assist in ordering your food for self-catering through our suppliers
2. We have space and fresh air – and plenty of it! Our 550 hectare nature reserve is yours to roam at your leisure. There are no crowds here to worry about
3. Our rooms are serviced and cleaned daily
4. Our kitchens are staying open to provide our guests with delicious meals using fresh locally sourced and homegrown ingredients to keep your immune system strong.
5. We have lots and lots and lots of toilet roll….
6. The Kruger Park is nearby and is still open for visitors – so you can still enjoy a self-drive safari in your own car
7. Our Special Terms & Conditions are applicable to all new bookings, and available to view on our website: Cancellation Policy
So don’t stay cooped up at home, hugging your last toilet roll and not daring to leave the house…
Come to Tomjachu – we are prepared!
The Coronavirus outbreak is a cause of great concern to many South Africans, as well as our fellow global citizens. At Tomjachu we are taking a number of precautions to ensure the continued safety of our guests, by increasing our hygiene protocols throughout the property:
• All staff at Tomjachu are following strict COVID-19 hygiene protocols
• Anti-viral sanitisers are available throughout the property for staff and guests
• All guests and visitors are required to disinfect their hands on arrival
• Staff have been instructed to maintain social distancing (so please do not be offended if they keep their distance)
• Areas where surfaces are frequently touched are being regularly cleaned
• Our staff have agreed to be on elected temporary travel restrictions which means they will not leave the property unless absolutely necessary until further notice, in order to limit the possibility of outside infection.
If you would like to make a reservation, please don’t hesitate to get in touch by using the details below.
Or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +27 (0)82 704 4840
Please read our newly updated special terms applicable during the Covid-19 pandemic