CORONA CANCELLATION POLICY
FROM 12 MARCH 2020 UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
- Confirmed bookings for which we have received a deposit or full payment, will be secured should you (or your clients) decide it unsafe to travel.
- Bookings can be amended up to 12 (twelve) months from the original arrival date. Please note only one amendment to travel dates may be made and should the season change to a higher rate season, the new rate will apply.
- In the event that you (or your clients) do not travel within 12(twelve) months of the original arrival date, the 50% deposit would be forfeited – always assuming the Corona Epidemic has been contained by then.
- Any travel changes to bookings within 14 (fourteen) days of the travel period will incur 100% cancellation fees.
- The above will only apply if we have received the required deposit or the full payment to confirm your reservation.
- Any bookings made from 12 March 2020 will be subject to the following Special Conditions.
- No deposit will be required at the time of booking.
- 4 (four) weeks prior to arrival a 50% deposit will be required to confirm the reservation.
- The balance of 50% will be required on arrival.
- If a booking is cancelled within 4 (four) weeks of arrival a 50% cancellation fee will apply
We will have the following exceptions where bookings are cancelled within 14 days of travel, whereby clients will be offered the same deferral policy as above:
- If the country of the clients’ residence prevents the client from leaving (for example, Italy and China’s current lockdown situation),
- If South Africa issues an inbound travel ban, banning clients from entering, or forcing arriving clients into quarantine.
Tomjachu Bush Retreat reserves the right to make changes to the new terms and conditions at any time and will send out notifications.
Once the Corona Virus has been contained we will revert back to our original terms and conditions for bookings.
We will do all we can to continue providing our guests with unforgettable experiences during these uncertain times.
Standard Cancellation Policy:
If a booking is cancelled after confirmation, the deposit will be forfeited.
In addition the following fees will be levied: Four weeks prior to arrival – 75% of full amount. Two weeks prior to arrival – 100% of full amount.