- Bring all required medications to ensure your health and safety while on holiday
- Lowveld seasons:
Rainy Season (Summer) = Sept – March
Dry Season (Winter) = April – August
- The Lowveld traditionally has hot summers and mild winters, with temperatures ranging from 8°C – 35°C, averaging around 23°C
- Plan outfits in advance based on season location and activities
- Be flexible with what you have planned to do
- Remember to bring extra camera batteries and don’t forget your charger!
- Always enquire beforehand about disabled accessibility
- Keep seasons and expectations of set activities in mind when planning your itinerary
- Pack the bug repellent
- Don’t forget your bathing suit for those days you want to work on your tan
- Always try to get to your next destination in daylight – it is much easier to get lost at night!
- Don’t rely on your GPS! Always also refer to a map or call ahead for directions
- Keep an open mind and enjoy the experience!
For more travel tips or any enquiries on your ventures at Tomjachu Bush Retreat email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure that every moment spent with us is one to remember.